If you want to activate your brain and body to perform at it’s highest level first thing in the morning then you gotta do this.
It’s something I do and get my clients to do so they can perform at their highest levels in their chosen fields.
It will wake up your nervous system, turn on your brain and body and prep you for high performance in any mental activity you choose.
This is performed in a circuit and the best way to implement it is first thing in the morning or before a high level mental activity.
My #1 Morning Activation Routine
1. World’s Greatest Stretch x 5 per side
2. Hip Bridge x 8 (squeeze your butt like your trying to crush a quarter with your butt cheeeks 🍑)
3. RKC Plank x 45 to 60 seconds (brace your abs like someone was gonna punch it 🥊)
4. Pushups x 5 (explode on the way up)
5. Air squat x 5 (explode on the way up)
6. Box breathing x 5 full breaths (not on video)
WHY THIS WORKS
The Worlds Greatest Stretch makes your body limber like a supple leopard.
The hip bridges and planks activate the 2 most important muscles: Your core and glutes.
The squat and pushups activate your brain.
The box breathing brings you back to a neutral focused state.
Each time you do this add one more rep to your system.
Try it out before your next mental activity and let me know how it worked 🤙🏽 – Coach Dan
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
— Henry David Thoreau